Kristal music and entrainment of brainwaves
We are acquainted with the Mozart effect, Tomatis effect and the results of music therapy, biofeedback (e.g. heart rate variability, skin resistance, breathing, etc.,) and neuro-feedback (brainwaves).
All these methods use sound to influence our consciousness and/or bodily signals that all have the shape of waves.
An important aspect is the brain waves. These are originally divided into several categories:
(1) Beta waves (13 to 39 Hz): our attention is directed towards the outside world
(2) Alpha waves (8 to 12 Hz): a combination of inner (imagination) and outer stimuli
(3) Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz): eyes closed, inner focus
(4) Delta waves (0.5 to 4 Hz): asleep, unaware of the physical world
Modern research lead to the discovery of additional types of brain waves.
(5) Gamma waves (>40 Hz): harmonizing, synthesizing frequency
The musician and neuro-acoustic researcher Jeffrey Thompson of the Center for Neuroacoustic Research in California also adds:
(6) Epsilon waves (<0,5 Hz): very deep meditation, for example yogis (7) Hyper Gamma waves (>100 Hz) and
(8) Lambda waves (>200 Hz): extra-ordinary states of consciousness, as we find in deep meditation, deep insight, original creative solutions and inspiration.
It is remarkable that this is the first time that brain waves are described as a musical spectrum with different octaves. The Kristal Spiral Tuning is based on these principles and therefore it has such an impact on our brain and body.
In Kristal Spiral Tuning the musical frequencies are aligned with the brainwave spectrum. Natural entrainment and tuning of brainwaves with Kristal Music is crystal clear and simple.